Join us at one of our regular Bay Kings Band showcases to see us live in action for yourself. At the showcase, we will present a number of different band sizes and configurations, so you can find the style that grabs you. It's a fun night out and an excellent demonstration of our passion, professionalism and our versatility.Upcoming Showcases Free public gigs to see the band live
- LocationMiamiDateTue May 22ndDetailsNemes Gastro BarDetails6:00pm - 9:00pm
- LocationOrlandoDateMon May 28thDetailsDexters of Winter ParkDetails8pm - 9pm
- LocationTallahasseeDateTue Jun 5thDetailsThe Junction at MonroeDetails8pm - 9pm
- LocationSt PetersburgDateTue Jun 5thDetailsNova Event SpaceDetails8pm - 9pm
- LocationFort MyersDateMon Jun 11thDetailsThe Westin Cape Coral Resort at Marina VillageDetails8pm - 9pm
- LocationJacksonvilleDateTue Jun 12thDetailsBlueJay Listening RoomDetails8pm - 9pm
- LocationWest Palm BeachDateMon Jun 18thDetailsWest Palm Beach MarriottDetails8pm - 9pm
The Bay Kings can perform a unique mix of songs all individually tailored to meet the tastes of you and your guests. Head to Our Music for more examples from our song list, and some sample recordings.
- Don't Stop Believing Journey
- Jessie's Girl Rick Springfield
- Twist 'n' Shout The Beatles
- You Are The Best Thing Ray Lamontagne
- Sweet Caroline Neil Diamond
- Call Me Al Paul Simon
- American Girl Tom Petty
- Lonely Boy Black Keys
- Hit Me With Your Best Shot Pat Benatar
- Wagon Wheel Old Crow Medicine Show
- Shake It Off Taylor Swift
- Wake Me Up Avicii
- Can’t Stop The Feeling Justin Timberlake
- Shut Up and Dance Walk The Moon
- Locked Out of Heaven Bruno Mars
- Hey Ya Outkast
- Get Lucky Daft Punk
- Happy Pharrell Williams
- Rolling In The Deep Adele
- Forget You Cee Lo Green
- Fly Me To The Moon Frank Sinatra
- Unforgettable Nat King Cole
- Moondance Van Morisson
- Don’t Know Why Norah Jones
- At Last Etta James
- Save The Last Dance Michael Buble
- L-O-V-E Nat King Cole
- In The Mood Glen Miller
- What A Wonderful World Louis Armstrong
- Georgia On My Mind Ray Charles
Funk + Motown
- Respect Aretha Franklin
- Stand By Me Ben E King
- Ain’t Too Proud To Beg Temptations
- The Way You Make Me Feel Michael Jackson
- Superstition Stevie Wonder
- Hold On I’m Comin Sam & Dave
- Son Of A Preacher Man Dusty Springfield
- Heard It Through The Grapevine Marvin Gaye
- Hard To Handle Otis Redding
- My Girl Temptations
Old School Favorites
- Billie Jean Michael Jackson
- Signed, Sealed, Delivered Stevie Wonder
- I Feel Good James Brown
- Shout Isley Brothers
- Valerie Amy Winehouse
- I Wanna Dance With Somebody Whitney Houston
- December 1963 (Oh What A Night) The Four Seasons
- Walking On Sunshine Katrina and the Waves
- Proud Mary Tina Turner
- All Night Long Lionel Richie
- Various Traditional Jewish Folk Dances (Horahs)
- Various Bluegrass Tunes
- Hundreds of String Quartet Standards, and Traditional Ceremony Music
- Hundreds of Jazz Standards
- Various Italian Folk Songs/Dances
- Anything, really!
For many people, booking a band is a daunting task. The Bay Kings Band prides itself on a level of pre-event service that is unrivaled - we guarantee that the band will be the easiest part of planning your event. Any logistical complications are taken care of behind the scenes, and we proactively guide you through the process so that you can simply enjoy your event to the fullest. Just tell us about your vision, and let us take care of the rest.
Click below for more info on pricing and to see how we can help you with your specific event...
WeddingsCeremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception. We are wedding entertainment experts.
Corporate EventsProfessional, versatile & highly organized musicians available for any scale event.
FestivalsParties, Festivals, Bar/Bat Mitzvahs, any event, large or small.
Our clients say
Bay Kings Band is absolutely amazing!
First off...Bay Kings Band is absolutely amazing! My new brother in law is a wedding DJ is another urban area and he actually did some online research and suggested Bay Kings Band to us. We went to two their monthly show (which are free by the way) and decided we loved them. Tori is incredibly responsive and super easy to work with. We had Tori and Brandon as our singers and they just have amazing chemistry and talent. They had our guests dancing all night, our guests just raved about them all night. One guest told me their one complaint was that they didnt take enough breaks for her to rest. I would say that is the best kind of complaint to have. I would highly recommend Bay Kings Band to everyone!
Just SO, SO GOOD!
We used Bay Kings Band for our recent wedding at The Vinoy in St. Pete and they were FABULOUS!!! They kept the party going all night long and did an excellent job MCing the events of the evening (dinner, cake, bouquet toss, etc.) as well. Bay Kings Band offers such a variety of musicians and Tori was an absolute pleasure to work with during the planning process. We used an acoustic guitarist for the ceremony, guitar/vocal duo for cocktails, and a nine-piece band for the reception and everyone was just SO, SO GOOD. They were able to learn one of our favorite songs for our first dance and surprised us at the end of the night with another song that they had learned. Almost two months later, friends and family are still commenting on how good the band was. I would highly recommend Bay Kings Band to anyone planning a wedding, gala, birthday party, etc. in the Tampa Bay area.
Nothing but rave reviews!
We hired Bay Kings Band as a 3 piece for the cocktail hour and an 8 piece for the reception. I received nothing but raving reviews from my guests! They were professional and did an amazing job with the music, the dance floor was crowded until the very end. Tori and her band members knew exactly the songs to play to keep things going. I am so happy I chose them to play at my wedding!
Night full of Eargasms!
The Bay Kings Band is EXCELLENT. Their professional, Quick to respond and were very proactive, easing the pain of planning a wedding with their experience. My family received so many compliments about their talents. When planning our wedding, I knew the band was going to be critical at setting the tone and as a music snob, I was adamant about the type of vibe they produced. The Bay Kings Band gave a performance that exceeded our expectations and their rich and full 7 piece band got everyone out of their seat and the violin player for our ceremony was poetically perfect. They showed up dressed for the occasion and ready to adapt to the variety of people and timing throughout the night. There are not enough kind words to say about their talents and how grateful I am that they made the night everything I had dreamt of... Book the Bay Kings Band- if you read this review youre already on the verge of making an excellent decision. Dont be the bride and groom with mediocre music. Thank you for giving us a sensational, fun wedding day and planning experience and for the night full of Eargasms for all those who attended! BKB - I hope I can work with you or dance to you again soon!
Set the mood and exceeded our expectations
The Bay Kings Band were a huge hit at our Casa Feliz wedding! We opted for acoustic guitar on the balcony for our ceremony and that worked beautifully. Many rave reviews on that nice touch. :) Cocktail hour was slow and groovy and the band really turned up the heat after dinner. We received so many compliments about the band. Everyone loved them, including us! Seth was very prompt and professional and their website made planning easy. Very reasonable price too. Thank You Bay Kings. You guys set the mood and exceeded our expectations.